We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers and tech experts!
Our client is a company of twenty web developers, web designers, and Google certified AdWords, Analytics & Website Optimizers. Another reason we went Drupal was that we all work together in the same office at a leafy Athens, Greece suburb. That means we need to look at each other in the face every day. With Drupal, our designer will never have to hate our developers’ guts for screwing his masterpieces. And it won’t break our hearts to see our ambitious web optimizer’s efforts slowed down by a limping management platform.
Your day to day
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling sites
- Develop front-end and back-end Drupal features
- Ensure the delivery of software and project documentation
Are you the one?
- BS/MSc or proven equivalent experience
- 5+ years of working experience as a Web Developer
- Experience in CMS and specifically Drupal 8
- Knowledge and working experience in HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge of design patterns and principles
- Good understanding of REST standards
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking